The official interscholastic rules will govern the competition. Particular attention is directed to these rules and exceptions:
1. All contestants must represent their respective schools.
2. All contestants must meet eligibility requirements as outlined by their schools.
3. Contestants may enter no more than two (2) individual events and a total of four (4) events.
4. Each school shall be allowed no more than four (4) contestants in all individual events except the 50 and 100 yard freestyles where there will be unlimited entries allowed. Only the fastest four can score.
5. There is a limit of three relay teams (A, B, and C) allowed in each relay event. Only the fastest relay team can score.
6. A swimmer or relay team is disqualified for one false start.
7. Scoring shall be through ten places; 14-11-10-9-8-6-4-3-2-1 individual events, 28-22-20-18-16-12-8-6-4-2 for relay events.
8. Girls events will precede Boys events.
9. DIVING: All divers will perform 6 dives. The first dive shall be a voluntary dive from any of the 5 groups with its assigned d.d. unless its assigned d.d is more than 1.8. If its assigned d.d. is more than 1.8, the dive will receive a d.d. of 1.8. The next 5 dives shall be optional dives receiving their actual d.d’s. 4 of the 5 groups must be represented in dives 2 through 6. This is not the place to attempt dives for the first time. No diver is allowed to practice or compete without an official coach from the school being present on the pool deck.
Divemeets.com is being used to administer this diving competition. All divers must be registered on Divemeets.com in order to submit dives and dive in the meet. Submission of the dives must be done by 4:00 PM, TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2018.The meet is now active in the divemeets.com system, and an instruction sheet is linked in the meet files section on the right side of this page and is titled OTHER and is below the Hytek Meet Entry File link. The deadline is automated and CANNOT be overridden, so please make sure to register and submit the 6 dives by the designated deadline. Please do not mail, email, fax, or drop off any diving sheet. The only divers who will participate are those who have properly registered and submitted a dive list on divemeets.com by the deadline.